Consumer Affairs Booklet

Renting a home - A guide for tenants

Consumer Affairs, Victoria, has printed a guide that explains what tenants, landlords and agents must do to follow Victoria's residential tenancy laws, the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (the Act). It contains essential information on everything you need to know when renting a property.

To view this guide click in image.